Website AETAS Corporation
Perform market research to identify, qualify and prioritize potential markets, projects, and customers and manage sourcing for Aetas Corporation.
Specific duties include:
- New business development, including analyzing the current business model and positioning the company to achieve strategic, tactical, and operational goals in the coming years.
- Explore and collected potential vendor online and launch the field trip to audit their facilities per customer’s request.
- Travel locally or internationally, making contacts for potential sourcing consulting business opportunities.
- Respond to customer or vendor request from both U.S. and China side about order status, changes or cancellations.
- Design and optimized freight matrix on each shipment for current customer based on shipping quantity, methods and different forwarders’ quotes to lower shipping cost.
- Oversee the receipt of incoming orders, which includes the verification of accuracy, quantities, and distribution, coordinate returns and exchanges; and maintained contact with vendors; reviewed quantity and quality of items purchased; inspected items received for damage and/or defects.
- Implement quality inspection of product for current customers before shipping per customer’s request.
Build and design a new supply chain model for Aetas future e-commerce business.
- Manage timely RFP/RFI/RFQ to ensure lowest cost and supply continuity.
- Review data, analyze RFQ/RFP proposals, negotiate and make recommendations for supply award.
Daily communication with vendors in China for customized projects.
- Translate and prepare a variety of Chinese/English bilingual commercial documentation for ordering, logistics purposes.
- Track and manage all international projects.
- This position involves travel 70% of the time. This position involves 20% travel to unanticipated worksites nationwide for new supplier auditing and 50% international travel, primarily to China. It also requires travel to quarterly meetings at our New York City office.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field and two years of experience in sourcing in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have two years of experience working with Chinese businesses to be able to track and manage international projects with Chinese vendors.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Chinese in order to communicate regularly with Chinese business partners and vendors.
- This position involves travel 70% of the time. This position involves 20% travel to unanticipated worksites nationwide and 50% international travel, primarily to China. It also requires travel to quarterly meetings at our New York City office. Remote employment is permissible.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org