A quality product is the pillar any here-to-stay company is built on. Poor quality management practices put any production run, domestic or abroad, at risk of failure. But a robust quality control process from pre-production to shipment will ensure your product arrives on-time and as promised. You want your product to meet and exceed your customer’s expectations; AETAS wants to your product to meet and exceed yours before that.
A thorough, successful Quality Control plan with AETAS includes:
- Accompanying you on a site visit, or one of your behalf by one of our Project Managers/ QC Inspectors (factory audit)
- Making sure your products functions and requirements are understood
- Random sampling of raw materials and components
- A check of the manufacturer’s already in-place quality control system checks to ensure quality control resources are properly available
- Monitoring the manufacturing process with routine checks.
- Constant communication to circulate information, samples, and images between you and the vendor for approval
- Quickly identifying, reports, and working with the manufacturer to resolve the root causes of any manufacturing defects
- Customizing an inspection plan to meet your Acceptable Quality Limits and other designated requirements
- Conduct Final Inspection on a random sampling of finished products
- Provide finished samples to your team for approval prior to shipment
- Check conformity of packing, labeling, and shipping requirements
- Develop a container-loading plan to make certain your goods are loaded for properly
- Confirm that your container is sealed with all ordered products and shipping paperwork is complete and correct.