Sampling / Prototyping
Sampling is an important step in both the launch of a new product or moving your existing one to a new supplier. Prior any mass-production run, AETAS will provide quality samples to:
- Approve materials that will be used in production.
- Verify the manufactures ability to make the product as intended at the agreed cost.
- Verify that the chosen manufacturing method is sound for
- Confirm fit, measurements, and tolerances.
Do you have a product you want to bring to market? Prototyping is the critical first step to getting it there. AETAS works with designers and engineers to get you a proof of design, highly-functional prototype you can use to:
- Get immediate feedback from customers and
- Identify obvious design flaws early on.
- Reduce wasted time in the production process and expensive tooling modifications.
- Utilize as a reference with your team.